Our technical experience and knowledge ensures that we can design and build a kiosk around your precise requirements, and ensure it maximises the potential marketing and functional opportunities possible through its use;
- Wide range of uses: interactive presentations, display information, provide internet access, product search and commerce, self-service/registration points and many other possible applications.
- Can be used 24/7/365 when publicly accessible.
- Will save your business money; low maintenance costs.
- Continually project a good image of your business.
- Can be easily maintained and altered if required.
Supplied in various shapes and sizes kiosks can be floor standing, wall mounted, ceiling suspended or complete workstations and supplied with keyboard or with touchscreen only and supplemented with a duplex laser printer.
Image shown is © Protouch